Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Medi 116 - Presentation


Had a presentation in MEDI116, presenting the feel good drinks company, and also talking about their design and how we may help to improve the appearance of it, so that it would attract more customers.
Feel Good Drinks Co
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feel Good Drinks

Beverages
Founded
2002
Headquarters
Products
Spritz Drinks, Fruit Juice Drinks
Website
Feel Good Drinks Co is an independent soft drinks company based in the United Kingdom. It was originally founded by three executives from Coca Cola UK, and the products are now sold in over 20,000 outlets in 14 different countries, including in supermarkets and bars.
It produces various ranges of drinks - still, sparkling juice, 100% juice, and a kids range that are made up of 2/3 juice and 1/3 water. All products contain no added sugar, and some have added Vitamin C. T







Posts tagged ‘feel good drinks campaign’

Who’s a clever cloggs then?


October 16th, 2009
This is Harriet. A top Feel Good fan and creative genius in the making. Along with working away to get top grades at Uni, she’s rustled up a brilliant little animation for us, called ‘Sugar Sabotage’.
This awesome animation has it all – drama, intrigue, suspense and humour… If you’ve not watched it yet, just click on the link below.
And spread the word….because for every view the animation getson our YouTube channel before the end of October 09, we’ll donate 50p to Cancer Research – good stuff all round then. 
Here’s what harriet had to say about it all…
One of the projects on the Digital Media Design course was to enter a competition. I chose the YCN awards.
There were lots of briefs to choose from but the Feel Good Drinks brief stood out to me because I knew I could produce something that was fun and humourous which I could create in my style.
I really wanted to push the fact that Feel  Good Drinks do not have any sugar in whatsoever, I came up with lots of ideas for this brief, I decided on this one because I thought it was funny and appealed to lots of different ages.
I was very shocked when I heard I received a commendation for my animation I never thought I would, but I was very proud of myself and it boosted my confidence in animation. My work was also shown at an exhibition in London which was really exciting.
It got even better when Feel Good Drinks contacted me and asked if they could use my animation online. I was so chuffed that they wanted to use my work further!
It was exciting to have worked with Feel Good Drinks and it was a great opportunity.
You can find out more about harriet’s other work here:
(we picked Cancer Research by the way, as it was the charity that meant most to the team and Harriet)
well done harriet.

Our Feel Good Gnomes at Waterloo!


June 4th, 2009

Feel Good fans, look out for our little gnomes at a train station near you! As part of our advertising activity with our lovely customer, WHSmiths travel, our Feel Good gnomes will be brightening up train stations up and down the country for the next few weeks.
Do let us know if you see them.

Who is Debbie? Watch our ‘behind the scenes’ video to find out..


May 21st, 2009

Ok, so you have seen our new advert and you have spotted our Feel Good Gnomes have a message for someone called Debbie – but who is Debbie?
Let us reveal all;
Debbie Hulme is a Feel Good fan, who has just graduated from University in graphic design. Last year, as part of the YCN design awards she created a short stop-frame animation for us featuring some Feel Good gnomes.

We loved these little gnomes so much that last December, we asked Debbie to create a short Christmas animation for us to share with you, our Feel Good Friends.
You all loved these little guys too, so when it came to creating our TV ad this summer, we knew our Feel Good Gnomes had to be the stars!
To turn Debbies idea into an actual ad, we teamed up with animation agency Loose Moose. However, Debbie played an important role  in making the commercial, coming to London to give us her ideas on what our gnomes should look like and how they should act. We asked Debbie to write us a few diary blogs of her trips to London – you can read them here.

If you want to find out more about how our animation was made and meet Debbie and the rest of the team behind the ad, click hereto watch our behind the scenes video now.
Our Feel Good Gnomes ad will be on national TV screens throughout the summer. If you want to see the advert again – you can watch it here. And remember, if it makes you smile, for the love of gnomes, pass it on!!

A Feel Good Drinker makes us some fruity faces..


May 10th, 2009

Last year we teamed up with YCN and got lots of design students up and down the country thinking about how to spread feelgoodness. One student, Lynsey Briggs, thought these fruity faces would make people smile and we agreed. We loved the designs so much, we asked Lynsey if we could use them to support our launch of our Feel Good Kids drinks in BHS cafes across the country. She said yes so keep your eyes peeled for these fruity faces in BHS cafes soon.
We asked Lynsey to tell us how she came up with the idea:
While in 4th year at art school I found the YCN Awards design briefs. I was drawn to these as YCN had partnered up with real clients and allowed students to work with professional brands. I chose the Feel Good Drinks project as I felt I could produce something special for this distinctive brand. The company ethos really appealed to me and the brief allowed me to integrate some humour into my work, which I enjoyed.
Throughout the creative process I had fun experimenting quite a lot to capture the fruity faces exactly as I wanted, eventually photographing the fruit pieces on top of a light box to achieve a completely white background.
When I received a Commendation for my project from Feel Good Drinks I was very pleased and proud. This Commendation meant that my work was included in an exhibition in London last summer which was an amazing opportunity!
On top of this, I was amazed when Feel Good Drinks contacted me earlier this year to ask if they could include my work in a new launch for their Feel Good Kids Drinks. This request came as a complete surprise but I couldn not be happier! Feel Good Drinks want to use my designs in BHS cafes where their Feel Good Kids drinks are sold all over the country! I am really looking forward to seeing my designs in cafes from June and I am definitely going to go and have a look in store.
Without Feel Good Drinks teaming up with YCN, my work would never have gained this much exposure. Its an amazing opportunity and I hope they continue to work with students in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment