My second idea was changing my subject to flowers. Portraying again with photography how from their natural habitat they are taken for decoration and look pretty and then wither.

I selected particularly daffodils because they were everywhere at the time i changed chose this idea. But unfortunately because of the hailstorm, there were nowhere to find. So I changed my flower,leading me to buy a flower, plant it and start picturing it:
But suddenly, in all the peace and quiet of photographing I was having, a pair of seagulls appeared and started mating so close, in front of my very eyes, so I could not resist to not take a picture and did a couple of shots.
Afterwards I thought it would be an amazing idea, to put these images within my project. So that I can portrayed the evolution in relationship between seagulls. So next day as it was bright and shiny I went with the camera to the hoe and fallowed wherever the seagulls were flying to picture them. As I had a little storyline build up in my mind, I needed to have pictures of them flying.
Starting with a female and a male seagull flying and then meeting their ways and then the male chasing the female one, after that landing and there I would insert the brilliant shots I got from the previous day - them mating, and afterwards I needed a shot of them flying separate ways. Because relationships are like that, you meet someone and then if it does not work out you go your separate ways. For seagulls it is known that they are monogamous, but there are these rare cases where they are not. I want to show with my image, how birds such as these have got no care in the world and mate wherever not bothered by anyone, for the sake of their only objective, which is reproducing. It is just that simple.
In the end, after of around 3 hours of fallowing and picturing them, I ended up having around 360 photographs. Afterwards it was a tough decision to choose my final images. But I eventually did.





.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment